Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Napier, NZ

First of all I would like to apologize people who will read this blog. Putting pictures in the blog is so annoying for me as it's not easy and you can't move whereever you want like other websites.

Maybe it's only me who is stupid and don't know how to do. So if anyone knows, please teach me. That would be really helpful!!!

So I will start from the first picture to last one which is not the same as what I did in my trip :p

The most beautiful beach in Napier!!


Because it was only one beach that has sand like it's supposed to be.

Other beaches in Napier had black stones.

I had never seen beach like this before.

This was the first one.

Huka Falls in Taupo
It was really powerful falls with such a really blue water.

Although the size is small but it's really worth to see.


Craters of the Moon, Taupo

Can you see the heart shaped mud pool? ^^

View from lookout of Napier

Napier town, Art Deco style town

The town is small like the city but it was decorated and has nice style buildings.

I really like these old style buildings in this lovely city.

No comments:

Post a Comment