Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fergburger; Queenstown,NZ


Almost 6 months since I left New Zealand. I stopped writing blog since I was in Auckland as I was busy with travelling :)

Right now I'm in Bangkok, Thailand (my home town) but still have good memories of NZ and Aus. I'll try to write this and that about NZ and Aus that I experienced. Today I will write about my most favourite thing in the world haha = eating!!!!

In Queenstown, there are many restaurants there but the most crowded one that you can see obviously everytime you walk pass (doesn't matter day and night) is Fergburger!!!!

I heard about this rest. before I was there that they have BIG burger and it's like a must thing that you have to do when you visit Q-town.

I went there about 2-3 pm after I did bungy jumping. (Another thing you must do in Q-town). There were so many people as always. I ordered Sweet Julie which is grilled chicken with sweet chilli sauce costs $12 and The lamb burger with pineapple in it that I forgot the name. I waited there like almost 30mins. Some people were there before me and still didn't get their foods when I got mine!!!!

The burgers came in a bag that looked like parcel. The size was BIG. The taste for 'Sweet Julie' wasn't that good, I can tell you. There was nothing special but the giant size of burger. For the lamb burger, the taste was delicious.

Although my Sweet Julie wasn't that special as the popularity of restaurant. I finished it so quick because I didn't eat anything before bungy jumping haha.

In my opinion, Fergburger is average for the taste. High price and big size and long time waiting. Anyway you should try once you are in Queenstown ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment