Friday, March 25, 2011

Sofia Restaurant, Melbourne

I just realized that there is another good Italian restaurant that I really recommend you guys. Sofia Restaurant is in Melbourne, Australia. There are many branches but the one that is closest to city is located at 857 Burke Rd., Camberwell. If you come from CBD, you can take a train to Camberwell station and walk like 5mins to the restaurant.

1. Entree (sorry that I cant remember the name);

mixed fried seafood..that can feed like 5 people as main dish!!

The restaurant is pretty big and croweded especially at dinner time. The waiters are nice and friendly. And the food are HUGE and CHEAP!!!!! It's really good place to go with friends or family.


2. Sofia Specail Pasta (or sth like that :p)
Seafood was more than pasta hahaha

I always ordered Spaghetti Carbonara in SMALL portion. Even I ordered small and shared with friends, I always had some left for couple next meals..seriously!!!


3. It was really good

Also Salad that was served like they brought you the whole garden to you. It's HUGE!!!!!!


3. Chicken or Ceasar Salad (I'm not sure again :p)

I don't recommend pizza there. I've tried some and they are not good.


Dessert is another funny thing. Gelato (Italian ice-cream) there was served up to waiter haha. They will put all flavors in one small bowl and make it high (as you can see from pic).



Cakes looked so good and the taste was not bad.



Sofia is a MUST go restaurant in Melbourne. Although the taste is not that good but the price and quality is the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment