Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vanilla Brasserie, Siam Paragon Bangkok

" What is your favourite food? " Mine is defenitely Thai food! but that doesn't means I don't like Western food. I just love eating!!!! hahaha

I'm not a big fan of Italian food but I love cheese! Not all Italian food are good for me as some are too cheesy to finish. Anyway today I'm going to talk about really good Italian restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand.

Vanilla Brasserie is located on the ground floor in Siam Paragon (big department store in the center of BKK). I went there last night with my friends and still impress of the food there and would like to talk about it in my blog ^^



They are famous for pasta dishes. We ordered like 5-6 pasta dishes but my favourite one was Angle Hair Corned Beef with Chilli (250 Bath). It was my first time with corned beef. I still have no idea what it is exactly haha. For me it looked like Thai dry pork and also tasted similar so it was all good for me to finish the dish ^^. You might think it must be spicy because of chilli but it was not spicy at all. It was good :)


Next one is my most favourite dish from last night which was Spinach and Mozzarella Crepe (240 Bath). I really like spinach and cheese so this is the best combination for me haha. And they didn't disappointed us. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!! creamy & cheesy...awww just think about it now make me hungry

I will defenitely go back there again and try other dishes.

Ps. Sorry for the pics. I didnt take any pics myself so they are from Internet :p

No comments:

Post a Comment