Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Management Trainee in Logistics Company

After 'No' from sportwear company. I still looked for job. Right now I'm working in logistics company as business development analyst. I have worked here for 6 months already and will stop working at the end of this month. I didn't learn much from this company and had no jobs to do, sometimes I did NOTHING but surfing Internet for a month!!! That was killing me for doing nothing at work. So I decided to look for new job.

I sent resume for 'Management Trainee' position with 'Yellow&Red' logistics company :) and I got phone call to go have interview.

There were 5 people in the room from different departments. They are Thais. I wasn't nervous or excited at this time as I didn't expect and had some experience for the interview like this already.

We started talking in Thai about myself and current works littel bit then we changed to speak English. Talking this and that in easy ways. They didn't have list of questions like 'sportwear company'. The interview took 30mins. I felt that I did quiet well.

In the evening of that day, they called me that I passed and asked me to do personality test online and will inform the result within 2 weeks even though I don't get this job. I was waiting and waiting.......

2 weeks passed and no calls..so I called to ask and got the answer that I didn't get this job because my interview score is less than others. They wanted 4 person for this position. I was in 1 of 9 person that they interested but not good enough to be 1 in 4.

One week later, they called me and asked if I still interested in this position as one person didn't show up to sign the contract. I said 'YES!!'

It was so easy process with only 1 time interview. I was surprised to know that this big company had process like this haha but it was good though. Maybe if they had more process, I migt not get this job haha.

I will start next month. I will keep posting if it's like what I expect :)

At last I wanna tell you all who is looking for new job that don't give up and keep looking for better place. One day is will be your day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment