Monday, January 10, 2011

Flight from Bangkok, Thailand to Hong Kong

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Wish you have all the best and travel as much as you can ^_^
I went to Hong Kong and Macau for 5 days on new year holiday.
It wasn't my first time but I rarely remember things from the past lol as I went there like almost 10 years ago.
I bought ticket too late so I paid a lot for the trip esp. it was high season ticket!!
At first I tried low cost airline like airasia but the schedule and price were not that good for me.
Then I found the price that less than 10,000 baht from Thai agency website (http://www.hflight.net/).
It was Royal Jordanian airline. I had never heard of this airline before back then.
I searched for some reviews of this airline and people said it's ok so I bought it.
Also it was only 2.5hours flight. So I didn't care much about the plane.
The flight from Bangkok to Hong Kong doesn't operate every day (the one I took was leaving from BKK on Thursday's afternoon and left Hong Kong on Tuesday's night)
The plane was nice, clean and no smell.
The flight attendants were not that pretty and friendly lol
I heard they spoke Thai to each other while serving food and I think it's bad behavior.
Maybe they thought that I wasn't Thais and
noone around that area would understand the language.
That's the point they should change with the flight attendants.
The seat was big and everyone had own tv with variety of movies, games, songs etc.
Food was not bad. I had green chicken curry + rice (trip to HK) and
Fish noodle (Lad nah) on trip to BKK.
In conclude, RJ is not a bad choice to fly to HK if you can't find any cheaper airline ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment