Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's not that easy.

Woke up in the morning by phone call from NZ embassy yesterday, made me little bit frustrated.

This woman told me that my document about university is not updated as it is only COE from university that I got last year. Well I knew that this might happen but I though student visa in Australia was reliable enough. But it's not!!!

I had to go to university to ask for document that says what school I'm in and when my course started and will finish. Then scanned and emailed that to her. It was easy to ask for this doc. though coz I thought that I would have to wait for a week or sth like that for one doc. to prove that I'm a student of RMIT. It turned out to be that this guy took about 10 mins and printed it out for me :)

Now I'm waiting (longer) and hope that everything will be alright.

Why is it so hard for me to go to NZ?!?!

Ps. This is not the 1st time that I've asked for NZ visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment