Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homemade Japanese curry

Do you like Japanese curry? I do :)

It's so hard for me to find tasty Japanese curry. I tried one in Japan and the taste was not good for Thais hehe. I love tasty food but REAL Japanese food in my opinion are kinda soft taste haha. Hope you will understand what I mean.

Anyway I bought this instant Japanese curry paste, hot one but it still taste nothing for me.


It is so easy to cook. You can find recipe and how to cook online in many websites and adapt to your taste. I also added some chocolate and yogurt according to the suggestion from some blogs. And they worked really well!!! they made the curry more creamy and tasty:)

It took time about 1-2 hours till the curry are ok and carrots are soft.


Oh and I add some chilli powder in it too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment