Sunday, June 5, 2011

1 month & 1 week with DHL

I didn't have much time to use internet last month as I came back home late and didn't have computer at work. Anyway it's been 1 month already in this company.

My feeling has changed towards the company lil bit. I'm not sure how long I will be with them (hopefully long enough for better future).

After finished sites visit, we have to do OJT (on the job training) in each DC about 2wk - 1month. Last week was 1st week of OJT. We had to make video training to teach new staff for one specific process. It was fun to learn and talk with them. We also worked with them so as to know the real processes and found solutions to improve. I realized immediately that if I had kid, I would tell my kid to study a lot coz these people who have less education than me have to work so hard and got paid so bad! It's really tough job. I respect them.


Anyway there are still many things to learn in next 5 months like teamwork, communication skill, analyze skill etc. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment