Monday, June 7, 2010

Plan in Auckland

I have 2 more weeks till my NZ trip.

First 4 days I'll be in Auckland alone. It's kinda sad but oh well...it's another lesson not to believe in sth or someone that much. At the end, it's all about you and yourself.

I will stay at hostel called 'Base' (http://www.stayatbase.com/base-auckland-central-backpackers/) The reason I chose this one cause; it's in city (good place for 1st time visitor like me), not expensive and there are good comments about it. It will be the first time that I'll stay in backpacker alone for 3 nights. I'm so excited to meet new people :)

People said Auckland has nothing much to do so I plan to travel in city, Devonport and maybe go to Northland for 1 night. It will be awesome though I don't even know what to do and where to go hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment